Bosch GAS 20L SFC Wet and dry vacuum Feedback | Independent Plumbing Course Feedback | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Bosch GAS 20L SFC Wet and dry vacuum Feedback in the Independent Plumbing Course Feedback area at Plumbers Forums

spanner

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
H guys.
I'm about to buy the bosch wet and dry vacuum cleaner £200.
Small compact ideal for me.
Anyone know or recommend really good wet and dry vacuum with a good blow function.
As the Bosch GAS 20L SFC Is an astoundingly £200 and has a 5* rating - but only by one buyers feedback experience.
Sounds a bit weird but Bosch is pretty good with its "semi automatic filter clear system "
But what would you bargain for???
As I'm looking for something small powerful compact.
Any recommendations please :0D

Last edited:
Looked at that one but ended up getting this one.

http://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/bosch-gas35lsfc2-74ltr-sec-wet-dry-dust-extractor-240v/8164j

Yep definitely the bosch 35. The best with automatic filter clear. Nothing stops working But the reason for the 20L is I have to take power flushing kit toolbox sortimo the rest and the damned vans full even before I shut back the door.
Worst thing is making two trips or calling cab or a mate to take in the transit.
Need bigger van.
But gotta go for the 20L at home maximum capacity atm

Similar plumbing topics

From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
Back