Bosch sounds like a washing machine | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Bosch sounds like a washing machine in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

J

Josh_io

My recently installed Bosch is sounding like a washing machine. It started 4 days ago and goes through this cycle for 35mins twice a day. Using the shower in the morning usually kicks it off.

Engineer’s coming in 2hrs but he doesn’t know what it could be from the video so I don’t have much confidence he’ll figure it out when he arrives if the cycle isn’t happening.

Here’s a link to the video: https://*********/a/ERxWTCA

Can you attach the video here eg use the media insert or attach files etc

No water in the boiler what’s the pressure at

Similar plumbing topics

spotted that myself, it all looks well maintained
Replies
Views
I had A similar experience with my ecotec 418...
Replies
Views
Now there ok but needs a toilet / sink above...
Replies
Views
M
I love the phrase 'competent diyer' Just...
Replies
Views
Good stuff, yep I can’t totally relate to...
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
Back