Boxing pipes after new boiler installation | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boxing pipes after new boiler installation in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dave654321

Hi,

I had a Vaillant ecotec plus 418 fitted a few months back. I have finally got round to repairing the boxing for the flow and return pipes and wondering if there are any restrictions as to how close to the flue the boxing can be. The screws are accessible so it can be maintained. I have attached the new part to the old and attached a photo of it. I would be grateful for any comments before I tape and plaster it.

Best regards,
Dave

IMG_20151230_200656.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20151230_173024.jpg
    IMG_20151230_173024.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 73
as you have it now is perfect, top job

Good call. That's by the cylinder in the airing cupboard which reminds me I need to check it. Another one for the Christmas list!

Good call. That's by the cylinder in the airing cupboard which reminds me I need to check it. Another one for the Christmas list!

your all good then plaster away :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

We've just sorted one of these situations...
Replies
Views
Who said plastic 28/22mm copper tube and mlcp...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Stick with heat only. You most probably still...
Replies
Views
J
A gas engineer with respect and quality will...
Replies
Views
Mark Butler
M
Back