Bradford City FC stadium fire | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Bradford City FC stadium fire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember watching it on the telly.

What part of Bradford Phil, I was born in West Bowling.

I remember watching this as it happened on tv, didn't realise how serious it was at first, it did take hold very quickly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Bingley at the mo but lived in Halifax at the time.

There were some horrific injuries from the melting bitumen covered roof and BRI was flooded, they tried scraping it off their heads and burned their hands. Had a customer the other day and his brother was there.

Last edited:
Wow I just watched the clip, I wasn't born when this tragedy happened. I've just googled it to find more info.
In a week when the police have been slated and rightly so for the hillsborough disaster, I've now seen a clip of true heroics from the police and members of the public to help save the lives of others. It must have been terrifying for those in the stadium that day.

dave1 you've taken the words out of my keyboard, exactly my sentiments.

This must've been before my time I think? How did it all start? The police that day looked like they did an amazing job. There's guys in that video risking all to save others.

I was at Norwich watching the Toon (Cack game) but got back in the motor and heard it on the radio, not untillater did i realise how bad it was....The day of Hillsboro i was at Highbury watching us win 1-0 i think it was.....Paul Goddard...

I was 17 and briefly caught it on the news, but at 17 watching the news wasn't much fun. Just watched the clip and realised just how horrific it was. How quick it went from such a small fire to engulfing the whole stadium. Looked like the coppers did a fantastic job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

You could try greasing the spindle of the gas...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
Yep that uses the ideal valves common issue...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
  • Question
What a great and informative post! Thanks for...
Replies
Views
Thanks for this, much appreciated. Andrew
Replies
Views
Back