Bradford, West Yorkshire. Looking for cheap plumber to fix vokera compact he | Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Bradford, West Yorkshire. Looking for cheap plumber to fix vokera compact he in the Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

M

Mattyorks

I was advised by a forum advisor to ask for help in this section as i cant actually DIY it or have ago myself legally and i would ask for someone that knows what their doing to come help identify the problem and fix it for me.

I'm thinking that the problem is the pump, but then i go on to to think its a thomo couple... The truth is im trying to sort it myself but in this all i have done is bleed radiators, repressurise an turning all power on an off again an agen!

im hoping that someone is local to me in Shipley area that is cheap that can get a honest look at the boiler. i honestly dont have much money and am scared that im gonna get ripped off with it been christmas an that.
so i keep turning system on an off agen im the hope it'll spring back into life!

ill just give you a little back ground.. the boiler worked for ch an hw, then wouldnt ignite for either, then wud just work for hw, now it just ignites for five secs wen i call for hw or ch an goes off, tries agen then the solid red light.. this is the same when power is turnt on an off.

Vokera compact he

i appeicate any honest feller that can help me

tgatnk for reading.
matt

Looking for a cheap plumber lol. Might aswell delete the thread. Not many people can shoot themselves in the foot before they've even got past the topic bar.

This may just work out as I've been looking for a cheap customer.

Similar plumbing topics

I have recently had exactly the same problem...
Replies
Views
David Goodwin
D
Vaillant all day mate
Replies
Views
Im pretty sure we tried every possible...
Replies
Views
D
Get your gsr engineer to have a look he will...
Replies
Views
P J F PLUMBING
P
You can pick up a rolled lead hex for that...
Replies
Views
Back