Breakdown engineer | Find Local Gas Engineers - Post a Job | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Breakdown engineer in the Find Local Gas Engineers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

galaxy_plumbing

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys,

I would like to become boiler manufacturers breakdown/service engineer. I plan to undertake few fault finding courses with the boiler manufacturers. Could you please give me some advice or tips how to further achieve this? For example what would be the best approach to contact manufacturers and offer them my services when fault occur during boiler's warranty.

Many thanks for your wisdom :)

I would have thought it is not that is to become a engineer for the manufacturers. just make an inquiry on the courses about becoming one but i would imagine its a long list with alot of applicants .

speak to the reps to get on the courses free , pretty much there all the same so once youve been on a few youll have a better idea

Thanks guys. Been to Viessmann and booked myself to 3 Baxi courses in June. Baxi wasn't free but I think its worth doing especially for those who just starting working with gas appliances like me :) I will have a word with guys from Baxi.

heat team does baxi's potterton and main's call outs

that said its a good course to do, they take the time to teach rather than just try and sell you stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Absolute cock & bull from SGN, think about...
Replies
Views
P
Tricky situation for you. Boiler shouldn't...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your response mate. Im not...
Replies
Views
Have you passed this information onto the...
Replies
Views
I've tidied up this thread and banned a user...
Replies
Views
Back