Brick explosion, ideas needed | Plumbers Arms | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Brick explosion, ideas needed in the Plumbers Arms area at Plumbers Forums

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Any ideas what I can do with this to make it look acceptable without replacing the brick?
1649794586075.png

Sorry but it’s always going to be a patch cement the top but going to look fugly

Prv or outside tap ?

crush up some of the red brick into fine dust mix with little sand/cement patch stipple to blend best you can
done it my self on them bricks pain in the ar** next time small drill slow through then drill from outside in
hope that helps

Toolstation do a 22mm diamond core drill, then as no hammer it shouldn’t happen even on those sh1te bricks.

But now I would just make the best of it as cjg above, “that’ll weather in” is the phrase to use.

It is a PRV.
Had to drill from inside to out as it going through kitchen tiles.
I will try and patch it up but can’t imagine it will look acceptable.

crush up some of the red brick into fine dust mix with little sand/cement patch stipple to blend best you can
done it my self on them bricks pain in the ar** next time small drill slow through then drill from outside in
hope that helps
Did this myself once, works a treat. Just smash the bit that fel off with hammer and mix with cement.

Similar plumbing topics

Might be easier to get one gold plated eg buy...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I think you'll find it is made from 'high...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks. Yes, I overthink, especially when...
Replies
Views
Cheers guys. Wealth of knowledge as always
Replies
Views
  • Question
Might be an air gap built in to the washing...
Replies
Views
Back