British Gas 532i combi boiler... What is it?!!! | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss British Gas 532i combi boiler... What is it?!!! in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

theanalyst

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
There's a poorly one I've got to fix at a house I'm doing some other work at. Its a BG532i , which is a British Gas branded Bosch Worcester. I'm just trying to work out which one. I haven't got the GC number yet as only had a quick squint. But I've found a manual which seems to show its a 32kw..

It looks similiar to a greenstar Si ..

Anyway, the auto air vent is lagging dark brown water out.... they have been running it lately and heard kettling in the central heating pipes upstairs... and then I noted (as I dropped its guts as we are fitting some new rads) that the pressure gauge is stuck on 1!!!

Going to replace the gauge, just wondering if the auto air vent is specific (its built into the pump) or will a generic worcester innards fit?

cheers

532 is a 30 CDi pal, any cdi auto air vent fits, put a screw driver over the 2 notches and quarter turn........seals via an o ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Ideal Vouge 32 kw would suit 10 year...
Replies
Views
D
If you rebuild a lada it's still a lada.
Replies
Views
Quite wrong my man.ifyou look after a boiler...
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
If it doesn't lock out, I wouldn't say it's...
Replies
Views
Back