British gas c1 boiler manual | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss British gas c1 boiler manual in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Funky1976

Hi everyone,

New on here. I have been without hot water now for 3 weeks can't seem to get boiler fixed. had two engineers out to no avail! I have a British gas badged boiler its a BOSCH C1 serial number 7716130061 2831285362. Boiler will fire up but not light across the bed so end sensor is not detecting supply across the bed. After 3 attempts the boiler goes into lock out which can be reset by reset button.

Does anyone have a manual for this boiler?? one last attempt is going to be the circuit board.

Thanks...Funky

hi funky have you tried posting your details up in the find a plumber/engineer section?the fault you describe is unlikely to be your pcb

Got gas in your meter funky? If not my advise is get some one in!

3 weeks is a long time to be with out hot water IMHO :)

Diamond gas, yes 50ps are in the meter ;-) gas supply has been checked gas and pressure ok. The first bed ignites but none of the rest of the bed does. Gas valve checked. Been told next step is PCB

[DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL] try here

:iagree::iagree: 50ps makes no sense to my gas head head funky 1976!

Hi all,

Well still struggling, had new PCB and New gas valve and boiler is the same. Just uncovered that if you block the flue pipe on and off with hand the boiler lights???!! I know this is not good practice but any ideas????

I also have a pdf of the boiler manual now if any one needs it

Hi all,

Well still struggling, had new PCB and New gas valve and boiler is the same. Just uncovered that if you block the flue pipe on and off with hand the boiler lights???!! I know this is not good practice but any ideas????

Did you get someone from this forum to diagnose fault? If so i'd be curious to know who.

A regular landlord of mine has one of these boilers, had the same problem as described I suggested the pcb, local suppliers could not get the part for approx 2 weeks !!, do BGas have a supply chain contract on parts for these ????

Landlord paid B Gas £300 for a sensor which does not exist on Parts arena !!!!!!!!

A regular landlord of mine has one of these boilers, had the same problem as described I suggested the pcb, local suppliers could not get the part for approx 2 weeks !!, do BGas have a supply chain contract on parts for these ????

Landlord paid B Gas £300 for a sensor which does not exist on Parts arena !!!!!!!!

No friend of mine who is a gas engineer has been trying to rectify.

Has landlord rectified problem with that sensor?

I can only get it to ignite if a cover and uncover the flue, probably should do this but getting into four weeks with no hot water now!!!
AS for parts got mine from 'Keep the heat on' you can get most parts on next day delivery. Not that i'm aware its a Bosch boiler

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have a pdf of the boiler manual now if any one needs it

Hi everyone. I have just joined this site today as I have a problem with this boiler and was looking for a manual. I tried to send funky1976 a private message, but I need to have posted 4 times to be able to send private messages (which seems daft to me, when I only want the manual).

This is post 1. Forgive me for doing another 3 posts.

Hi everyone. I have just joined this site today as I have a problem with this boiler and was looking for a manual. I tried to send funky1976 a private message, but I need to have posted 4 times to be able to send private messages (which seems daft to me, when I only want the manual).

This is post 1. Forgive me for doing another 3 posts.

This is post 2. sorry about this, I only want the manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

We've just sorted one of these situations...
Replies
Views
W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
As you radiators are working normally and...
Replies
Views
Ideal Vouge 32 kw would suit 10 year...
Replies
Views
Yea don’t hold the spanner as this isn’t for...
Replies
Views
Back