Britony combi se 40 60 80 fault | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Britony combi se 40 60 80 fault in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hi all I have a britony combi se 80 with fault 40 60 80 had british gas out to repair under homecare cover but they can't seem to repair it. They have been out 7 times so far and fitted a new pump heat exchanger air pressure switch and a pcb. Does anyone on here know what else could be the problem because fault 40 60 80 is fan on but air pressure switch not activated

Hi

Did you get this problem sorted? What was it in the end?

That’s there problem you pay them to fix it eventually they will :D

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
Thank you for the detailed and considered...
Replies
Views
Just looking through the manual for your...
Replies
Views
Again, ongoing thanks. I'll have to get to my...
Replies
Views
Back