brittany combi 80 cuts after hot water after hot water is turned off. | Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss brittany combi 80 cuts after hot water after hot water is turned off. in the Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's area at Plumbers Forums

J

julesverne

can anyone point me in the right direction
brittany combi 80. central heating works fine.
problem is when you draw hot water ans then turn hot tap boiler cuts out with no lock out light. boiler needs a reset to continue working same thing happens when using hots folled fault finding chart which suggest dhw flow switch so changed it but still same problem.

at the boiler now any ideas?

just me being a div. when switching between heating and hot water. heating wouldnt fire after demand for hot water had finished for approx 45-60 seconds then it would fire up as normal tried it few times and worked perfectly fine after that. and it did this. i summised it must be part of the cycle it just threw me because there is no pump overrun whilst this is happening and had never worked on one of these before . there was also a problem with water pressure switch but that was a separate issue.

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

C
  • Question
Is there a ball valve on the flexihoses? Might...
Replies
Views
  • Question
That's not what I meant. Are the hot and cold...
Replies
Views
76 Views and not one single "expert" has...
Replies
Views
My first thought when I heard this fault a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I don't see your comments?
Replies
Views
Back