Britton Bathrooms Curve Back To Wall Close Coupled WC & Seat (Flush swizzling around) | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Britton Bathrooms Curve Back To Wall Close Coupled WC & Seat (Flush swizzling around) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
Currently having new bathroom fitted. Toilet brand is as above. Fitter telling me there is no way to secure the flush on this particular brand of toilet so it doesn't turn around at the top. It is not secure, as I would have expected for quite a pricey bog!!!

Any advice please??

Re: Britton Bathrooms Curve Back To Wall Close Coupled WC & Seat (Flush swizzling aro

Any chance of a few pics of what you mean please ?

Re: Britton Bathrooms Curve Back To Wall Close Coupled WC & Seat (Flush swizzling aro

Any chance of a few pics of what you mean please ?

The flush is not secure in one place. It rotates and moves from side to side

Attachments

• dual flush.jpg
    dual flush.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 26

That should be secure can you lift the lid (don't force as it may be connected to the siphon) but your plumber should be able to sort it unless he's broke something

Hi all,
Currently having new bathroom fitted. Toilet brand is as above. Fitter telling me there is no way to secure the flush on this particular brand of toilet so it doesn't turn around at the top. It is not secure, as I would have expected for quite a pricey bog!!!

Any advice please??
Do you mean the flush button on top of the cistern. If so may be a bit of silicon to hold it in place, although don't go mad in case you do want to remove at a later date.

Ok, guys thanks for the responses. We did think that something may have been broken. As it's a closed cistern didn't want to take off the cistern by pressing the dual flushes individually then removing the screw to check. He did suggest silicone but I said to leave it due to us perhaps wanting to remove and fix it in future.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Any ideas on the a decent flush to wall close...
Replies
Views
N
No blockage in soil pipe? Was he a plumber or...
Replies
Views
Never changed that flush valve before but...
Replies
Views
If poss i would run to outside to stack.
Replies
Views
I have connected the secondary pump to a wifi...
Replies
Views
Back