Broken bath tap some help please | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Broken bath tap some help please in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hoping someone can help. I have the bath tap as shown in the picture. I need to get the bit that sticks out (little round handle) off. The tap doesn't turn off properly as it ends up turning all the way to the wall. To get it off I basically have to pull the whole thing forward and push the tap back. It would be ideal to have that little bit completely off. It's completely round so I can't get a grip on it. It does look like it's likely screwed in but I'm not 100% sure
20230506_101335.jpg

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Thankyou, I have already installed a hot and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You've fecked up, it's not the way to do it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
does a standard tap refurb kit fit? they come...
Replies
Views
J
  • Question
Hello Jackie, are you able to post a photo of...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
go to your local plumbers merchants they have...
Replies
Views
Back