Broken Boiler! Can someone help! Vokera Linea 726. | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Broken Boiler! Can someone help! Vokera Linea 726. in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andyward82

Hi. My boiler died yesterday night, it's a Vokera Linea 726. Got back from being out and it's just dead. There doesn't seem to be any electricity getting to it as there's nothing lit up - no LED errors, etc. Nothing. I've changed the external fuse which is directly linked to it but no change there.

Does anyone have any ideas on what this is? Perhaps a PCB? Also, is there anyone in the Milton Keynes area who could sort this for me quite cheap?

Thanks

Andy

Well, I have an electrician friend coming round tonight to check the electrical input is all in order. Once I've ruled that out I suppose I'll have to call the gas man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

P
Thanks, we are in Milton of Campsie, which is...
Replies
Views
PJR0511
P
The same fault lol ?
Replies
Views
G
As per the above. You need a gsr.
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Pump?
Replies
Views
G
Cheers Glenn ... You can always refit the...
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
Back