Broken coals bed on gas fire - Pass or fail? | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Broken coals bed on gas fire - Pass or fail? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hi, There are a total of four beds in my gas fire, to which all the individual coals then get located. The front bed is clean broken into almost two equal halves, which unless unbuilding the beds, you wouldn't actually know it is broken. I don't know who made the fire (there's no makers badges or anything) so I am unable to see if i can get a replacement part. Is this an automatic fail for a landlords gas test certificate please?

I would fail it as it’s not coated any more (where the split is)

Similar plumbing topics

He is registered for work on gas fires. After...
Replies
Views
T
He turned it off Scott.
Replies
Views
Tommmmmmm
T
W
Yeah all right sarky knickers.......... Gsr...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Without prejudice, you rough arse.
Replies
Views
Good stuff, yep I can’t totally relate to...
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
Back