Broken cream basin update | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Broken cream basin update in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Had it repaired/restored.

One hell of a professional job!

To give them their dues it is Alscot Bathrooms (Restorations & Bath Re-Enamelling)

27710518_10155359259645897_1434158142_o.jpg
27653869_10155359259685897_1226354492_o.jpg
repair1.jpg
repair2.jpg

Was it white before?

:eek: How much

In fairness to him he drove from Solihul to Worthing and back same day (one hell of a round trip) Nobody nearer wanted to know. I'm sure he's/they are cheaper if you don't require 8 hours of driving off them either side of a day's work. And the work speaks for itself.

Hope you had insurance

Sounds about right. My PLI won't pay out on something I'm working on, so I suppose if I were to break a basin while working on the basin, it wouldn't pay.

That if I'm working on a pipe and set fire to something else, it will pay, allegedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I still use putty. Damn silicone.
Replies
Views
Hi, I am involved in a local charity which is...
Replies
Views
Re-colouring of taps is indeed possible...
Replies
Views
Welder
W
? 'Heat Only' No No heat currently Not sure...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Anyone know of a repair service for Axpert...
Replies
Views
Back