BS6172 & 669 / Hob Gas Connection | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss BS6172 & 669 / Hob Gas Connection in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydebruyne

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Does anyone have an updated copy of these thy don't mind sharing???? I can't seem to find them on the line... I was researching about gas connections to hobs which on this thread:

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/gas-safe-register-forum-public-forum/16676-gas-hob-flexy-4.html

states it can be rigid or hose unless MI state differently.

I just want to read it for myself.

Also, if you find a hob when doing a GSC which is connected by a hose above a electric or gas cooker, MI's are not available. Would you AR it??

Just off out for a while Jay. I'll dump copies into my Dropbox later and send you a link.

Yup, all done.. Thanks so much croppie.. Much appreciated! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Only advise I can suggest is to contact the...
Replies
Views
Time to call a gas Engineer to install the hob
Replies
Views
Many thanks bacon_sandwich.
Replies
Views
Thread closed get a gsr engy to do it
Replies
Views
I've tidied up this thread and banned a user...
Replies
Views
Back