buffer tank, water layering | Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss buffer tank, water layering in the Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's area at Plumbers Forums

D

dancn

I’m fitting a 50kw boiler and buffer tank ( no coil),charged by laddomat 21. I’ve seen the benefits of the ladd and how it can layer the water in the buffer tank with a slow flow etc.. These are to be housed in a boiler room away from the house
However from the buffer tank I will have another pumped flow and return to the house for rads and dhw cylinder coil. With the increased water velocity, and likelyhood that return temps could be high, are there steps to take to stop the warmish water messing up the stratification in the buffertank. Possibly some type of thermostatic diverter to return warmer water to mid height tapping, and when it’s cooler to the bottom. I'm talking more so when the tank is at a cooling down/warming up stage.
thanks for reading

Last edited by a moderator:

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Plate load it then and use the 500l cylinder...
Replies
Views
Working at a flow temp of 30 ? As a dt of 30...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Okay, so this shower is a potential route for...
Replies
Views
Hi John, Thank for a such detailed response...
Replies
Views
  • Question
A thermostatic cartridge is passing. Hot from...
Replies
Views
Back