burner buffeting on common flue | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss burner buffeting on common flue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andyhalf

Hi, new to the forum, I have a sherborne s70c which after running for a couple of minutes starts to buffet. I say buffet for want of a better term it sounds like a whooping noise. there a three of these on a common flue and when any two are running the third can do this but it is usually the one that is furthest away from the flue riser. All the combustion readings are good. so i am a bit stumped i wonder if it is a flue sizing issue or a heat exchanger flueway issue?

Andy

Welcome Andy
you will need a few more posts, then contact a moderator with your gas safe details. This will get you into the gas safe forum. Repost you question there and it will be answered.
you will not get any answers that are gas related on an open forum.

Sherborne? That sounds like a hamworthy boiler! In which case it's prolly comm too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Just for completion, and to have this archived...
Replies
Views
  • Question
(Just bumping a few older threads, they will...
Replies
Views
Just to round this off with what I found here...
Replies
Views
Thanks Chuck for the quick response I...
Replies
Views
@ShaunCorbs - the heating engineer who will be...
Replies
Views
Back