Business Networking???? | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Business Networking???? in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

F

Flanners

Not totally off topic so thats why I have posted here.

I have recently attended a local BNI meeting and wandered if there were any members on this forum and how do you get on?

Thanks guys!

i am not a member but i know two people who are and they get all ther work by refural from bni and bni members friends and do very well they always have lots of work

Hi Flanners

I have been a member of BNI for nearly 3 years and it's worked out really well for me. It's amazing the number of contacts you can make. Remeber it's not just the people in your chapter. You can also get access to evryone that they know.

I am BNI member ,been for 3 mounts had 2 boiler change jobs .plus i have two landlord with 6 houses each to look after from this summer as when there contracts with bg are expiring ! Now looking to move to different chapter as the one I am in not much is going on !
It is really worth doing it , if you can commit to all the meetings !! Try sign for six mouths to start from ! and make sure your group has more then 20 members ! dont sign with the first one there is loads of groups around just google it !

bni is businesses from all sorts meet once a week at a breakfast time we do at 6;30am . Then you get to know the people in your group and get to refer you to there friends and family and business mates ! It works but you need to be in good group where other trades are professional ,my is mixed of cowboys Indians and a mix race of Indiancowboys !!!!
So I am looking at the moment for relocation !
There is member fee of about £650 per year and £10 for breakfast every morning
I am member since February -so far had 2 boiler change jobs ,few little jobs turn over 6k so far just from there !
Not bad wish it was more -greedy :):):)
any q Craig pm me !

bni is businesses from all sorts meet once a week at a breakfast time we do at 6;30am . Then you get to know the people in your group and get to refer you to there friends and family and business mates ! It works but you need to be in good group where other trades are professional ,my is mixed of cowboys Indians and a mix race of Indiancowboys !!!!
So I am looking at the moment for relocation !
There is member fee of about £650 per year and £10 for breakfast every morning
I am member since February -so far had 2 boiler change jobs ,few little jobs turn over 6k so far just from there !
Not bad wish it was more -greedy :):):)
any q Craig pm me !

i will probably look into it when i have more time mate....does sound like you can make a few quid out of it....even if you just make your money back at least you would've gotten your name out there. When i'm ready mate i'll pm ya....do you get a referral bonus?

How about the federation of small businesses? Seems much better value than the chamber of commerce though I havn't been able to make any of their networking meetings as of yet!

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
Plumbing Advice, by Country Professional...
Replies
Views
Bit late to the show but I would have beeen...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Does the tap leak continuously or only when...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for response. Yes, the engineer...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do...
Replies
Views
Back