Buteline Pipe & Fittings | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Buteline Pipe & Fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adh

Hi All,

In the process of a new build and have come across Buteline as an alternative to PEX or copper for the plumbing. Have had a look at the pipe and fittings in the flesh and was quite impressed by the specifications and quality of fittings. I know it's expensive for the clamping tools and fittings but not sure how the whole system would compare to copper, which is my other option - I don't like pushfit plastic!

Anyway has anyone any experience of fitting this and what are your thoughts on the pros and cons? Seems to be a simple method of attaching the fittings but robust with no danger of O-Ring failure or pipes pulling out.

As always appreciate any thoughts you have. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Another vote for copper. All copper tube is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Same here bud I did some ASK resurants and...
Replies
Views
I've tidied up this thread and banned a user...
Replies
Views
  • Question
An interesting debate on what plastic based...
Replies
Views
Back