Buying A Power Flush | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Buying A Power Flush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

macplumb

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi am thinking of buyind a power flush for domestic jobs, just wondered if anyone could recomend a good make that wouldn't break the bank.
:D

i got the kamco cf 30 i think does the job very well betterthan the fernox and sentinel ones imo

cant remember exactly think it was around £700 there was one for sale on here recently.

i agree kamco is a good make with training courses and combi mag to remove the rust etc also pump adapter so you can leave the pump bodies in situ I saw them today at the phex Chelsea fc CF30 £775 + vat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hardly surprising BG do a lot of power flushes...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old 3 story property with...
Replies
Views
J
I use a Kamco. I does the job, had it 20 year...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes 10 rads
Replies
Views
Which one did you choose?
Replies
Views
Back