C&G 6189-001 NVQ level 1-2 Qualified looking for work | Plumbing Courses | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss C&G 6189-001 NVQ level 1-2 Qualified looking for work in the Plumbing Courses area at Plumbers Forums

K

Keith Charles

Newly qualified in City and guilds 6189-001 NVQ Level 1-2 plumbing, I am an enthusiastic and dedicated individual with experience across various types of service such as fabricating, metal work and plumbing. Able to work well on one’s initiative and can demonstrate high levels of motivation required to meet the tightest of deadlines, even under pressure. I am also a proactive worker who is willing to undertake a challenge and to perform multiple tasks. I have a driving license and i'm CSCS carded.
I have just completed a C&G 6189-001 NVQ Level 1-2 in plumbing and passed this in May 2012.
So if your looking for a mature worker who is keen and reliable(no days off because of partying all weekend) then you need look no further.

Phone number:07862 769 166

Last edited by a moderator:

Similar plumbing topics

Hi PythonCrazy, I'm interested to know if you...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i was wondering if there was...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers ! I’m looking for a career in...
Replies
Views
Back