C28 Heatline boiler Overheat Safety Thermostat | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss C28 Heatline boiler Overheat Safety Thermostat in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hassom

Hey, Ive had this boiler installed for about 3 years. It was working fine since a few weeks ago. I put on the central heating after 2-3 hours the heating switches off and the 80°C light flashes which according to the manual is Overheat Safety Thermostat. As well as the central heating there is also no hot water.

Any help would be appreciated! x

yes it can but that boiler will give you nothing but aggro and spares are mega bucks

yes it can but that boiler will give you nothing but aggro and spares are mega bucks

Is it, Well its for my aunty but she does know it was a cheap boiler when she bought it she really didnt have alot of money then! But i think she has replaced the safety thermostat

get a contract with British Gas and you will save a fortune , happy days

get a contract with British Gas and you will save a fortune , happy days

Yes she did, But they came out and asked her to get a cover for the boiler as its in the bathroom. So she decided to cancel her contract because she is going to buy a better boiler in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Your sensitivity, arrogance and ignorance are...
Replies
Views
Yeah I think Ill have a Hive thermostat in...
Replies
Views
Ok, thanks will let here leave it is
Replies
Views
The condensate pipe might be sharing the drain...
Replies
Views
Billy Boiler
B
E
You mentioned water dripped onto the diverter...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back