Camray 3 Oil Boiler Manual. | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Camray 3 Oil Boiler Manual. in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jackplumb

Anybody know where I can get a Camray 3 maunual also a Camray 2 manual would be handy.
Thanks.

Anybody know where I can get a Camray 3 maunual also a Camray 2 manual would be handy.
Thanks.
PM me with your email address jackplumb, I can send you the Camray 3 manual, sorry haven't got the Camray 2 though.....

What do you want to know? If it's just the burner info then use the Riello downloads page for settings.

I could really do with a copy, can someone help me out too ...thank you

i found it online by googling it, printed it off, been in my van for a few years now.

Just nozzel sizes really just to save a second visit,and possibility pup pressure. Just incase no info on boiler.know it's crap but want to see if can keep it going for them , even if one more year

Just nozzel sizes really just to save a second visit,and possibility pup pressure. Just incase no info on boiler.know it's crap but want to see if can keep it going for them , even if one more year

This any use to you? IMG_4340.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Need an electrical tester next time it's not...
Replies
Views
L
Camray 5 (90A) (20 year old) oil boiler, had a...
Replies
Views
Lincoln22
L
L
With no pressure gauge or flue gas analyser...
Replies
Views
hi, no current pipework in concrete i believe...
Replies
Views
Camrays are an older boiler and as above...
Replies
Views
Back