Can anyone recommened a good tool bag | Plumbing Tools | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Can anyone recommened a good tool bag in the Plumbing Tools area at Plumbers Forums

L

leaky luke

What is the best tool bag to have mine broke today strap fell off any recommendations?

i used to have the 20" dewalt one, it had a footprint base , really good strong bag

I like something that would be open so I can get things out quick and also launch everything back in after also something I can sling on my shoulder
not asking for a lot am I Kris ����

Problem with tote bags is not that they are not good quality they are not built to carry as much stuff as most of us throw in them.

Sometimes I've struggled to lift mine. I have gone back to tool boxes to try and stop getting through them.

Love my Vetos I have an XL which has all my boiler hanging tools, blow torch, 600 level and stuff for lifting boards etc and I have a smaller tech xl for my service maintenance and repair kit. Keeps the kane and multimeter nice and tidy and protected. No more rooting for the screwdriver you need as everything is exactly were you keep it handles facing out ready to go and plenty of little neoprene pockets that I keep small tackle boxes in with fuses o rings and washers etc. My only annoyance is that my long handled Wera screwdrivers have to poke out the top as they are too long to fit in the bag.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the recommendations guys!
got 4 toolbags given to me as pressies for Christmas and there all Stanley so looks like Iv got enough tool bags to last me a while
merry Christmas and happy new year to you all

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Went with both options, my new bacho wide grip...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Same here. There are times you just cannot...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I'd like to say in 26 years I've tried them...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You’ll need a lot of tackle then. Sounds good...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Veto bag/s for hand tools, probably t stak or...
Replies
Views
Back