can anyone tell me what boiler this is???? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss can anyone tell me what boiler this is???? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andyg0507

not in great shape but need to know make of boiler as theres nothing on it. rotherham boiler.jpg

cheers gas man, think im gonna have some fun with that tommorrow:wink:

cheers gas man, think im gonna have some fun with that tommorrow:wink:

so do i half of its missing,and if you do get it working pay careful attention to the case seal its under positive pressure

Last edited by a moderator:
gas man gas has been capped i removed case. seals are shot, aav leaking, pump unions leaking, burner insualtion ripped, need i say more:wink:

the said boiler is getting ripped out tommorrow, it wanted servicing but told the customer it wasn't worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks for your post, can anyone offer any advice?
Replies
Views
Price can vary dramatically so you'll have to...
Replies
Views
Hi, thanks for the reply, that did cross my...
Replies
Views
T
I know you must be frustrated, but as gmartine...
Replies
Views
A
Are you sure it’s still vented? Should have...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back