Can I connect my washing machine waste pipe to this standing pipe? | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Can I connect my washing machine waste pipe to this standing pipe? in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

I have moved our washing machine into the garage but there isn’t a drain for the waste pipe. The attached image is of the waste pipe with the condensate pipe from the boiler, can I use a tee join and connect the washing machine pipe? The pipe leads outside and is saddled to the main waste pipe.

Attachments

• IMG_0012.jpeg
    IMG_0012.jpeg
    528.4 KB · Views: 55
https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/mcalpine-standpipe-appliance-trap-white-40mm/94360

Won’t effect boiler providing you don’t go above the boiler with the washing machine hose / pipework

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
You need a mcalpine V33WM, the site won't let...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you Shaun 😊
Replies
Views
  • Question
Could you take a picture of your downstairs...
Replies
Views
  • Question
When speedfit came out they one made that type...
Replies
Views
Back