Can I override boiler ,thermostat broken | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Can I override boiler ,thermostat broken in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

I have a ideal logic 30 boiler ,the thermostat receiver looks to have died ( no lights on wired receiver ) I believe this need# replacing but in the mean time does anyone know if I can override the thermostat if heating is required please?
the handheld thermostat is working it’s the boiler reciever that has no power the hot water is fine so I know the boiler is ok
the thermostat system is a Silas rf500rf wireless set up
thanks for your time

Just to check the boiler dial is on hot water and heating ?

Similar plumbing topics

It might not be compatible with the existing...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Have you read the installation bumf (See...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, i moved recently in new home and...
Replies
Views
Dobsuk
D
It worked! Brilliant and amazing! This has...
Replies
Views
OK so I looked at the microswitch last night...
Replies
Views
Back