Can I still work legally ? | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Can I still work legally ? in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

B

BillyHunt

Card ran out yesterday. 5yr renewal taken in march. New photo on gassafe website. As I pay direct debit debit, website says I don`t have to do anything.
Is there still delays in sending out new documentation ?

Just ring Gas Safe in the morning and check whats happened to documentation....if you are on their site .probably lost in post

Last edited by a moderator:
if you have read there letters/mags you will see they have had problems with the cards and if you haven't received yours to phone them up :)

I've got cards from this lad I know but I'm not on the website. Well the bloke who's card it was is? If that makes sense.
Do you look like him !!!
Ermintrudes the one on the right
The lad on the left is gsr
e1a3e3ed8517ec70b5a17e4ed7b6522d.jpg

They were real quick with my card this year as ran out 2 weeks ago and new registration and card was in the door within 10 days which is mighty quick considering I'm North Scotland , ( we always allow couple days post , even with next day delivery there's no such a thing here lol,,, )

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
You can, as suggested, top up at night/very...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
And difficult to see scale build up in such a...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I shall take a look in that case and...
Replies
Views
Don't really know, maybe try setting P10 to...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your replies. Ric2013>>>>>...
Replies
Views
Back