Can one inactive radiator impact combi boiler operating pressure? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Can one inactive radiator impact combi boiler operating pressure? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Ideal C34 combi boiler, operating pressure dropping slowly but consistently. All active radiators regularly bled. However we have one radiator with TRV set to 0 (we don't want it come on) and this is never bled. Could this be impacting the boiler pressure and should we still bleed this rad?
(Be gentle!)

Ideal C34 combi boiler, operating pressure dropping slowly but consistently. All active radiators regularly bled. However we have one radiator with TRV set to 0 (we don't want it come on) and this is never bled. Could this be impacting the boiler pressure and should we still bleed this rad?
(Be gentle!)
How many radiators in total, how often do you top it up, always bleed all rads unless you close both sides down. Centralheatking

Similar plumbing topics

Reply was much appreciated, thank you.
Replies
Views
Apologies for not attaching photos but many...
Replies
Views
M
Isolate and drain boiler. Pump up expansion...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I have a combi-boiler system and while I...
Replies
Views
Allan 1234
A
I once had a similar experience with my old...
Replies
Views
Back