Can quote replies but not first post in a thread | Make a suggestion about the forum in general | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Can quote replies but not first post in a thread in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general area at Plumbers Forums

Chuck

Esteemed
Subscribed
For some months I have not been able to 'quote' or 'reply' to the #1 message in a thread, the 'quote' and 'reply' links are missing but I can 'report' and 'like'. This only applies to #1 post, the subsequent messages allow me to both quote and reply in the expected manner.

Is anyone else experiencing this? I use a Mac (Apple Silicon / Ventura / Safari) but it doesn't seem likely that this is the cause of the problem.

Quote and reply are missing for me, but I can stil reply in the box below the first post.

(P.C with Firefox)

Quote missing.PNG

Well that is strange! Is it still doing it?

I have this problem. I received a reply from Chuck to my first post, but when using Reply I get an error message "Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content...".
Any thoughts on how I can submit my reply?
Thanks

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
That's fine, I get it he's a sh*t however the...
Replies
Views
Well put Dan, have a good weekend...
Replies
Views
J
  • Question
Replies
Views
Mike123
M
Don't forget to make sure you buy your gas...
Replies
Views
Back