Can someone identify this tap please ? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Can someone identify this tap please ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

I have a leaking valve on the mixer tap on my boat. So I know that I have to empty the water tank on the boat, which is just a case or running the tap for an hour until it runs out and makiing sure we are not on shore power so the calorifier is not heating water while I do it.
2019-09-01MixerTap.jpg

Ooh “ epic fail “ lol
I have a leaking valve on the mixer tap on my boat. So I know that I have to empty the water tank on the boat, which is just a case or running the tap for an hour until it runs out and makiing sure we are not on shore power so the calorifier is not heating water while I do it.

Water tanks are lower than taps on a boat jon ;)

Welcome from a fellow boat owner (older than yours as well :D), if you isolate the power to the water pump that should stop the water flowing from the tap Jamie.

It looks like a fairly standard older style tap with washers.
It won't be Quarter turn discs, just buy a pack of 1/2" tap washers and change both not just the leaking one.

Similar plumbing topics

Have you got a photo of the sink at the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
It looks like that was the old gas meter...
Replies
Views
  • Question
It's a pity that Bots / AI generated forum...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thankyou, I have already installed a hot and...
Replies
Views
Back