Can this thermostatic mixer tap be flipped? pic included | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Can this thermostatic mixer tap be flipped? pic included in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

Hoping if someone could help me. My bath tap sadly is hooked up wrong. Botched job by plumbers i hired last year. Can't get them bacl sadly to fix it.

The hot water is running to right tap and cold water to left tap.

It's not much of a problem for 9 months of the year, as i have a thermostatic mixer valve and don't touch it.

But in summer because of the reversed water supply i can't reduce the temperature of the water mix.

For the moment don't want to call in plumbers to reverse the solid copper pipes underneath bath.

So was wondering can the actual thermostatic mixer valve inside the tap be flipped?

So that it works correctly , even if upside down .

fe5Hf5

20170622 060611
20170622 060611

Last edited:
I see.
Sorry no, the internal of the mixer is different on the thermostat and shut off.

I see.
Sorry no, the internal of the mixer is different on the thermostat and shut off.

pity thanks. will have to hire a plumber to swap the pipes around.

anyone have any idea how much it costs to cut off copper pipes and then resolder them to correct taps?

broad estimate is fine. just would like a starting idea. In uk London.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

T
Replies
Views
S
I’d only choose something named and with a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I can’t see why not guess they don’t like...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you So much That's fab! Thank you so...
Replies
Views
Don't waste your time Luca honesty get it...
Replies
Views
Back