Can you still get this type of boiler? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Can you still get this type of boiler? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

I've been asked by BOD to bang this question up.

He's on his way to see a custard who's boiler is currently in a cupboard on an internal wall. The flue is side exit.

It looks like the boiler is going to be replaced but she doesn't want the flue coming out a bend off the top of the boiler.

Is there a boiler on the market with a side exit flue or is Lee looking at additional work to relocate the boiler?

Isn't one of the ideal logics able to be flued out of the casing rather than on top.

I've not seen one of those on sale for years.

The main reason I suspect is that a top outlet is more versatile in the flueing options department. I imagine that A rating is easier with a top flue outlet too.

I dont think there is a boiler available now without the 'Turret Elbow' however
if the customer has an old boiler then these newer small ones might be fitted into
the same space.

If this was my customer however then they might have their ideas but I sell them what is most suitable and remain in control of the transaction - I am experienced they are not CHK
I've been asked by BOD to bang this question up.

He's on his way to see a custard who's boiler is currently in a cupboard on an internal wall. The flue is side exit.

It looks like the boiler is going to be replaced but she doesn't want the flue coming out a bend off the top of the boiler.

Is there a boiler on the market with a side exit flue or is Lee looking at additional work to relocate the boiler?

Cheers guys , didn't think you could . Probably going for a viessman or a ideal

I no vokera does one but they are not the best boilers IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Oil normally 4 way. Left, right, straight out...
Replies
Views
E
It sounds like that needs to be sealed from...
Replies
Views
Yes your oil guy needs to change the flue. No...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
According to the manufacturer's information OV...
Replies
Views
Back