Can't turn the central heating off on a Ferroli T-One 30c HE combi boiler. | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Can't turn the central heating off on a Ferroli T-One 30c HE combi boiler. in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Davey Roberts

Hi all,

Im hoping someone can help me out as this problem is driving me crazy!

Me, the missus and our 4 month old daughter moved into a new flat recently which has a Ferroli T-ONE 30c HE boiler and it sucks..

The problem is when it is switched on it has both central heating and hot water going, which is fine if that is what you want, but i want to know how to turn the heating off so i can just leave the hot water on (like a normal bloody boiler!)

I've read through the instruction manual for the boiler but nothing on there tells me anything useful.
Anyone have any idea? Its giving me a huge gas bill and the only thing i can do is turn it off and just turn it on when i need hot water which is no good for me and the family.

Thanks

Do ya mean ya cant have HW without the heating on and its a combi ?. If so you need a gas qualified plumber cos it's more than likely an internal part needs lookin at. if you cant turn the heating off then it's probably youre programmer? prog room stat or whatever controls the heating.

There are no room thermostats or timers, its just all controlled from the boiler, but there seems to be no way of turning off the heating so yes, while its switched on it is just constant hot radiators and hot water. there is a button on the boiler which is what i would expect should switch between the 2 but it does nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Np Simon. Hoping to get the boiler engineer...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
Good job buddy. Rather than a beer, if you’re...
Replies
Views
I’m guessing the installer didn’t have a...
Replies
Views
Back