Capping off old soil pipe | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Capping off old soil pipe in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GBZ

I've been asked by a local school to replace 3 toilets. Ideally, however, they want only 2 to be operative and have the 3rd one capped off.They all feed into the same main waste pipe, although have individual feed pipes. Toilets currently flush vertically down into the soil pipe.Any ideas?Keith

If you're just taking out the third toilet and there is no need to get rid of the soil pipe you can just cap it off. See your local merchant or screwfix soil pipe caps and plugs.

if its cast iron you can cap it with cement or cement a 4inch clearing eye in if you want to keep access

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

10 o’clock / 45 degrees would be better than...
Replies
Views
That's my next job - lift the nearby lid up...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late post on this but just...
Replies
Views
Thanks yes I've seen that but it doesn't give...
Replies
Views
Back