caravan central heating | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss caravan central heating in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yokerblue

I'm thinking of installing central heating into my static caravan using an old combi boiler I have in the garage.
To save on labour cost I plan to do all the heavy work myself, hang radiators, run pipes etc.
My question is, and it might seam daft, but can I use the one pipe to feed all the radiators in one continuous loop, example. 15mm pipe into the left hand side of first radiator nearest the boiler, then 15mm pipe from from the right hand side of the of the first radiator into the left hand side of the next radiator then repeat till I'm back st the boiler?
Obviously I'd have all the work checked by a corgi registered plumber.
But I'm just curious to know if this would work
Scott..

why dont you get the gas safe plumber in first he`ll tell you

ok ok i get you just another person who doesnt want to pay a tradesman but wants his knowledge, fair enough ,just dont pm me insults, be a man.

To the op. I will not have you coming into my house, insulting my boys and acting irresponsibly.

You need a gsr in to look at your boiler. We cannot and will not give advice on the installation or repair of boilers for your own safety.

Please go to Gas Safe Register | Ensure your gas engineer is registered. or post a thread in the 'I'm looking for a plumber / gas engineer' section of these forums remembering to include your location. [DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

If you are gsr please increase your post count to 10+ then send a private message to either Gas man or Redsaw who will then check you and then give you access to the gsr private forum.

Thank you.

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/central-heating-forum/42241-notice-gas-safety-related-advice.html

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Sometimes the connection point of the cylinder...
Replies
Views
https://www.plumbersforums.net/threads/problems...
Replies
Views
B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
1/4 turn black knob on both. open bleed screw...
Replies
Views
L
Replies
Views
Back