central heating boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss central heating boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

samantha625

I am having a Alpha Intec28X condenser boiler fitted I am getting mixed reviews more bad than good, anybody help

No personal experiance of these boilers my self was it recomended by the installer or did u just ask for whatever boiler, ask how long the warrenty is because a lot of manufactures are di=oing five year warrentys till christmas as long as the boiler is serviced every year

The plumber just suggested it, it has a 5yr warranty with it

When I phoned different companies for advice before having a new central heating system installed one person told me " get a boiler with a stainless steel heat exchanger, they last longer ".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Np Simon. Hoping to get the boiler engineer...
Replies
Views
Ok great...really hoping it wasn't a leak.
Replies
Views
Would expect a bit more than that, maybe worth...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Simples, as with wind energy production we...
Replies
Views
Back