Central heating controls | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Central heating controls in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 7121

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi All

just been to look at a job today large old house which was an old people's home for some time ,it has been repiped in 2008 in low carbon steel did not get as far as boiler house today but there is a bank of three boiler in there.
The customer is looking to zones and add up to date controls, as the house has 26 bedrooms I,am looking for design help if anyone knows a good controls company in the east of Scotland Edinburgh area or Newcastle.

Going to phone Honeywell and Johnston controls to see if they can help,the customer has no spec at present

cheers in advance to anyone that can help

On a job like that I would've thought the pipework would be a bigger headache than the controls. Ie separating zones and tracing flows.

i agree, i would imagine it would need a fair bit of repiping. unless they go for wirelessly controlled trvs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

In the end decided to follow Chuck’s advice...
Replies
Views
Its a Combi. Its a Worcester Bosch Greenstar...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage...
Replies
Views
https://www.plumbersforums.net/threads/problems...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Back