Central heating layout diagram | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Central heating layout diagram in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Manxie

Hi, I'm looking to change my central heating system, I have a combi boiler with no storage tank at the moment. I want to put a megaflow type tank in and combine it with a logburner and solar panel. Would anyone be able to show me a diagram of pipe work required so as I can see if it is viable without to much disruption to the property.​

you would really be looking at a thermal store tbh, solid fuel appliances are not normally connected to unvented cylinders due to the high risks involved and and safety requirements of both types of system.

most solid fuel stove and cylinder manufacturers will have layouts of systems in the instructions, and the manufacturers instructions must be followed so you must chek with the cylinder manufacture it can be fitted to a solid fuel source etc....

the best course of action would be to speak to your hetas qualified engineer and ask his/her advise about the most suitable solution for your property. The solid fuel appliance must be sized correcty for it to work properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Sometimes the connection point of the cylinder...
Replies
Views
Hi Basher, Thank you for the reply. So the...
Replies
Views
That's a fair better idea or costly mistakes...
Replies
Views
Were in a similar-ish situation in that our...
Replies
Views
L
Replies
Views
Back