Central heating not working | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Central heating not working in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hi, I am hoping someone might have some advice for me. We have woken up this morning to no central heating. We do still have hot water. It's a green Star junior boiler. The blue light comes in and stays on, the green light comes in then goes off. The pressure seems fine.

We are very much not boiler experts, though I have managed to repair washing machines, tumble dryers and plumb in a tap with the help of many YouTube videos so not averse to having a go something if it's a simple fix. Recognise that this is probably baby Beyonce me though!

It is looking like we need to call someone out..... The trouble is we all have covid so not really an option!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Similar plumbing topics

https://www.plumbersforums.net/threads/problems...
Replies
Views
unless you are gas safe reg, you should NOT...
Replies
Views
So it’s 4am and after the noise woke me up...
Replies
Views
D
Sounds like you need somebody competent to...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Back