Central Heating Pump | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Central Heating Pump in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

We have always used Grunfos as a unit they give good service obviously wilo on occasion.
Watch out tho new system on market soon with numerous small pumps it’s a beano ....I designed it Rob Foster aka centralheatking

Yes or the ups2

There has been various names used on those pumps and I think they are Chinese clones of Grundfoss.
They are incredibly cheap - even high head pumps.
I know even out of the box they generally are noisy and many also fail pumping properly and only pump to some radiators.

There has been various names used on those pumps and I think they are Chinese clones of Grundfoss.
They are incredibly cheap - even high head pumps.
I know even out of the box they generally are noisy and many also fail pumping properly and only pump to some radiators.

Its for my own home so I'll just go for the Grunfos. I can buy from Screwfix for £99 for the UPS2. Really just wanted to make sure these weren't one of those rare but genuine budget buys that do the job. Clearly that is not the case.

Mark

Interesting. Out of interest, have you heard of any fakes of these appearing on the market. Looks genuine, but always a risk with ebay

Mark

EDIT. Seems to sell a lot of different heating equipment so I'm figuring these are likely to be genuine

havent heard of non gen grundfos pumps that are exactly the same

Similar plumbing topics

Thermal store fits the bill but don’t forget...
Replies
Views
In the end decided to follow Chuck’s advice...
Replies
Views
Sometimes the connection point of the cylinder...
Replies
Views
And loose efficiency
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a...
Replies
Views
Back