Central heating repipe | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Central heating repipe in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hi everyone.
Iv recently retired and deregistered from Gassafe after 30years membership, but really that has nothing to do with my question, just thought I would throw it in...lol
Anyway my central heating system needs repiping and looking for some idea of cost, new boiler fitted about 7 years ago and 3 years ago I installed underfloor heating ( wet).
Problem is the pipework is original and impossible to get to, so I figure repipe.
I could do it myself but I'm no longer fit enough so looking for someone who knows what they are doing to repipe to existing radiators and boiler , I can labour to him or just make tea, but it really wants doing as a final job.
Any input greatly appreciated

Hi everyone.
Iv recently retired and deregistered from Gassafe after 30years membership, but really that has nothing to do with my question, just thought I would throw it in...lol
Anyway my central heating system needs repiping and looking for some idea of cost, new boiler fitted about 7 years ago and 3 years ago I installed underfloor heating ( wet).
Problem is the pipework is original and impossible to get to, so I figure repipe.
I could do it myself but I'm no longer fit enough so looking for someone who knows what they are doing to repipe to existing radiators and boiler , I can labour to him or just make tea, but it really wants doing as a final job.
Alan you will need to say where you live you know. if its in the n/west ie Merseyside I know enough old farts who are still reg to help you - they are my drinking pals on sat mornings !

Hi everyone.
Doh! Sorry forgot location , I'm in York.

How many drops
How many rooms
How many rads
Is it full of furniture
Normal floor boards or chip board

Then you need to find someone who wants to work for a fussy old plumber:D

Similar plumbing topics

Its a Combi. Its a Worcester Bosch Greenstar...
Replies
Views
it is brand new ( 6 months old ) Worcester gas...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Sometimes the connection point of the cylinder...
Replies
Views
Hi Basher, Thank you for the reply. So the...
Replies
Views
Back