Central heating season is soon | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Central heating season is soon in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Centralheatking

We used to do special offers - cheaper servicing etc - Red Hot Deals - blah blah
to get our customers moving and make us some dosh in Aug/sept

But very soon THE FIRST COLD NIGHT OF THE YEAR WILL DESCEND - and when they wake up
their car will be covered in frost - ice on the INSIDE of a bedroom window - BECAUSE -

the heating is knackered/the rads are full of gas/the combi has no pressuer in it,
their cheap and rubbish trv has seized up thro lack of use.

AND if we are pitched right we can all have a good xmas

I love my customers:cool3:

Happy days are ahead

centralheatking

I cant wait.. Ill need to look out my "snow dance" costume!.. a bit like a rain dance, only cooler...:beatnik:

I'm hoping for heavy snowfall again so that the people who sneer at my land rover all year will be begging for help again.

I'm hoping for heavy snowfall again so that the people who sneer at my land rover all year will be begging for help again.

Who sneers at your land rover mike? I take it you live out in the styx then? I think it's pretty cool having to drive one of those for work.

I love the snow and ice. It means work goes mad, my hay fever stops and it's cod fishing time! Happy days!

I know it sounds daft but it annoys the tar out of me. People can't understand why you won't go and quote rad swaps, when you've got good boiler jobs on. I always get busy around now with slightly less priced work to keep me going and end up turning down the cream when the first cold snap hits. And for gods sake why don't they check there heating works now instead of when it's cold. It's quiet one minute and mental the next.

As stated previously :) this winter will be on par, if not worse than 2010. It must be true as it's not come from the met office :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back