Central heating turning itself on. | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Central heating turning itself on. in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kee-wee

We recently moved into a house with a combi boiler (Worcester Greenstar 27CDI and DT20 programmer) and radiators fitted with thermostatic valves but no room thermostat.

The problem is that the central heating keeps turning itself on even though the programmer is set to off. What i have noticed is that the programmer screen goes blank and none of the controls work. The only way to turn it off is to turn the central heating dial on the actual boiler down to off and back up. Does anyone know what this could be?

I like the straight forward answer. I was hoping it was going to be that. Means we can just replace it with a wireless one with room thermostat as we were planning on doing before this all started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

D
Sounds like you need somebody competent to...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage...
Replies
Views
So I've used a wireless thermostat to activate...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Back