CH P.D.Valve always extended - Constant CH from Potterton Performa 24 Combi | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss CH P.D.Valve always extended - Constant CH from Potterton Performa 24 Combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Hi all, I see this question has been asked before but I haven't found a full answer yet, so hoping someone can help.
I have a Potterton Performa 24 combi boiler which provides CH even when the dial is in the 'CHW only' position.
Following several other threads advice the entire manifold and differential valves assembly has been replaced and also the CH microswitch but the problem persists.
What I have noticed is the CH Pressure Differential Valve pin is always activated/extended once the dial is turned on, so pushing the microswitch. Is this the normal position for the pin? Is this pin just confirming there is adequate pressure to the PCB?
Im now thinking if everything is firing and valves working as they should then it must be a PCB problem.
Any thoughts or advice will be much appreciated.
I will be getting a professional to fix, I just wanted to figure it out the issue first.

Similar plumbing topics

I mean you can test with a multi meter on the...
Replies
Views
Yawn oh you’re an engineer. Well that makes...
Replies
Views
Thanks again to gas man for venturi part...
Replies
Views
Thankyou for your input gentlemen its all a...
Replies
Views
Back