Change plastic insert for screw in | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Change plastic insert for screw in in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hi,
Is it possible to change this plastic insert for a screw in style fitting or would it require a new tap?
I would like to be able to just to change the fitting as it is a rental property so cannot/don't want to change the tap. I would like to change for a screw in fitting so I can have one of those slide in shower adapters as I don't like them rubber slide on ones.
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_20200807_212325.jpg
    IMG_20200807_212325.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 17
need to change the tap and really tbh the shower should be thermostatic as its a rental

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Those Vado wastes are great and it looks like...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Best to ask hive
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for the reply. I didn’t get a photo...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks - has done the job nicely. Most...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yeah appreciate they might be old. But if I...
Replies
Views
Back