Change toilet flush side | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Change toilet flush side in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

I'm after some advice.

I am looking to move our flush from the right side to the left, so that we can cover exposed pipes on the right.

There is a space for the flush on the left & can turn siphon to face the other way but the attachment for the flush to siphon is too short and to the ballcock is too long. Is it possible to buy these in different lengths? and easy to change myself or best to get someone in.

See photo for info

Attachments

• 0D081299-16E0-44F8-BEE9-D7D0F841EC52.jpeg
    0D081299-16E0-44F8-BEE9-D7D0F841EC52.jpeg
    390 KB · Views: 28
Yes you can you would have to change the full / float valve to this type

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/fluidmaster-side-entry-brass-shank-side-entry-fill-valve/49088

Would recommend to change the siphon as well as it’s out to a turbo 88 aswell

Least then you know everything is new

As for the job depends how capable you think you are at tackling the job or get a pro in

Similar plumbing topics

Hello! I was checking something in the toilet...
Replies
Views
I would cut it to the right size and glue the...
Replies
Views
N
Dual Flush is a water-saving design for a...
Replies
Views
Hi Steven, I can’t see any photo. Have you...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back