cheap best boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss cheap best boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fixter1

just been to look at a job its 4 flats all had combi boilers in but all been riped of the walls so they want me to fit 4 new boilers but ya no what landlords are like cheap ones he said lol

vokera comapct £600 ish usually a landlords choice up my way or an ariston.

but as i always say you buy cheap you pay twice

ProCombi A28HE

made by vokera, 3 years warranty cheap as chips

potterton heat max £600 ish, not a bad boiler either, or a ferolli:cheesy:

forroli optimax 31c £499 +vat boiler flue clock from city plumbing good back up service its the only forroli i would fit,plus 5 yrs guarentee

im with Quality - ideal independent, boiler, flue and internal clock for around £600 and 2 years warranty.

ferrolli cheap as chips and completye rubbish or a band q biasi !!!

yep totally agree forroli are crap ie f30b etc but the optimax 31c is ok for the price ive fitted quite a few and my mates been fitting them for yrs with no hassle only thing i dont like is the clock but i put a Rf clock on so its usually ok

Just been on the course at IDEAL they have really got a there boilers spot on now a lot more thought put into them

I went On the logic launch / release thing and I was sold that the logic was more reliable than the past 10 years simply rubbish units .I have installed well over 100 logics and had about 6 or 7 calls from customers with a query.Varying from what does this do to low pressure .I have expressed my opinion before of how poor Combi,s are compared to a proper systemBut bang for buck or bang ideal are my choice for cheap

I would not touch a ferolli with a barge pole.

Having worked on a fair few of these before I now refuse to touch them.

I had one which was 2 years old and it was in such a state. 3 internal leaks on the boiler from various O-rings etc. Not good

thanks lads ive gone with the potterton heatmax 28he got a good price off my local pts for £475 + vat for boiler and flue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

We've just sorted one of these situations...
Replies
Views
Could be the expansion relief or an overflow...
Replies
Views
https://www.monsterplumb.co.uk/floplast-110mm-x...
Replies
Views
Don’t know if this is the right part but...
Replies
Views
P
Tricky situation for you. Boiler shouldn't...
Replies
Views
Back